After quite some time recluded in Berlin due to pandemic restrictions, the last months have been comparatively full with conferences.
- Last week, Andreas Ciroth was presenting the LCA Collaboration Server and views on data exchange at the 84th LCA Discussion Forum in Zürich.
- A couple of weeks ago, we were at the World Resource Forum in Geneva where Alexander Koch presented our research on System Dynamics and LCA modelling applied to the TREASoURcE project.
- At the same time, part of our team was at the Life Cycle Management conference in Lille where Friedrich Halstenberg presented a work on Life Cycle Assessment-based industrialized building retrofitting for the INFINITE project, and Julia Cilleruelo Palomero had a poster for the presentation of Circularity with a Life Cycle perspective, for the TRIPLELINK project.
- The work with circularity was also presented in July at the CILCA 2023 conference in Chile: /wp-content/uploads/2023/07/4995-JCILLERUELOPALOMERO-CILCA2023.pdf
- To finish the round, back in July Andreas was presenting the start of our work with LCA and System Dynamics at the ISIE 2023 for the first time.
It was great to see so many familiar faces after the pandemic, and to get to know new people and ideas too.
If you are generally interested in our research and work, we regularly publish them here: /resources/
Not to forget, we would like to invite you to our conference in April 2024, and we are welcoming abstracts until November this year: https://www.openlca.org/openlca-conference/ . Come join us!